Oh My God - Halloween Ep Oh My God - Halloween Ep

Great, a few small (unimportant) problems, though

Great animation, especially in the fight scene, and pretty much good overall! Some of the sound was annoying, though.

HouseOnHappyHillReloaded HouseOnHappyHillReloaded

Great work!

The graphics could use improving, but overall, the sound, the humor, and the animation was all very good!

PS- It's TheSaladCaper from sheezy. Sup?

Xiphon responds:

Lol, I knew it was you, winterfresh is your MSN name. And, not much IS up actually. And I agree, the graphics DO need improving, but you've seen my "Another Space Movie" stuff on Sheezy, the preview and them, so you can see i'm making a worthwhile effort to do it.

Breakfast, Eat Rice Breakfast, Eat Rice

Pure Genius

Great animation and very funny. The music was odd, but it fit, and in the end, that's what counts. Great job, keep it up!

Oh My God - Episode 3 Oh My God - Episode 3

Great Job!

BUT WHY MUST I BE THE ONLY ACTUAL PERSON IN THE NO THANKS TO COLUMN?

I have to spend all my time there with Wacom, Microsoft, and Macromedia, and Microsoft tried to kill me once. Please let me out :(.

I'm a Scat Man I'm a Scat Man

holy what

That was insane, but very very good. keep it up?

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

I feel like I'm watching something on TV.

You could so easily become an animator for cartoon network or something like that, keep it up!

Oh My God - Episode 2 Oh My God - Episode 2

Keep this up, Mr. Outterside.

Becuase if you don't, I'll have quite the unfortunate surprise awaiting you at your next bruncheon with me.

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

This wasn't all that good.

I'm sorry, but uh, you need to improve a lot of things in this. I'd say only because of your great graphics did you get a 4.0.

To start off, your voice acting is terrible. More emotion and correct enunciation would help loads. While I can't say the animation was bad, there wasn't a whole lot of it. It was mostly heads and arms moving and nothing more. The humor was mediocre at best.. try some things that aren't as cliched.

And for gods sakes, the "TU DO DO DO TO DOOO" got annoying.

Wonderwall Wonderwall

Wonderful!

Wow, there were some excellent parts! Bean's was by far, my favorite, not to say that everyone else wasn't good.

This actually sorta makes me wanna do my Supersonic part.

SmigeFlash responds:

Thanks! =D

And great. Now I know where I've gone wrong with collabs, so hopefully Supersonic will be better :P

Spinnin' Fish Man Spinnin' Fish Man

This is brilliant, fucking brilliant.

I love it. I LOVE IT. Nice clean loop in both animation and sound, and the background is sweet.

Out of curiousity, what's the title of the song? It's catchy.

Elfer responds:

The song is called "Somebody Stole My Thunder" by Georgie Fame.

It's on a compilation CD from the Blow Up Club called "Blow Up a Go-Go"