Turnaus Turnaus

Good game, one small bug!

Great game, you two! Graphics are wonderful, animations are smooth and fluid, and gameplay is fun! However, there is one bug that annoys me... While practicing, the sword slash became fatally unresponsive... I would hit space and it would take a full second or two before slash... makes it a bit hard to time your slashes. Other than that, perfect game!

Virtual Chubby Bunny Virtual Chubby Bunny

Haha, this actually made me smile.

While it could use a bit more features (like maybe statistics when you NEED to feed him or when you NEED to exercise him, etc), this is still a nice little thing to play with.

Out of curiousity, what's the song on Track 1?

Nocturnal-Devil responds:

The group name is "The Free Design"
Both these songs are by them. Track 1 is called "Bubbles" and track 2 is called "Butterflies are free"

Boing ball DEMO ver 0.3 Boing ball DEMO ver 0.3

Very nice demo!

Very nice demo, the controls are nice, the music you chose fits, my only complaint is that some of the levels were easier than the level before (for instance, level 4 was a lot easier than level 3), and the graphics could be improved a little.

I'll keep watch for the full version!

G-C responds:

Thanks, i am going to use your advice and swap levels 3 and 4 around, because your right that 3 is harder than 4. Btw:thanks for adding me to your favourates, i feel special :)